ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Drivers can expect overnight lane closures next week on Interstate 25 and Paseo del Norte and daytime closures on Jefferson north of Paseo, the state Department of Transportation announced. They are:
- All southbound lanes of I-25 at Paseo will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Traffic will exit at the Paseo off-ramp and re-enter I-25 at the Paseo on-ramp.
- The left lane of northbound I-25 will be closed at Paseo from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- The right lane of northbound I-25 will be closed from San Mateo to San Antonio from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Friday.
- The right lane of westbound Paseo over I-25 will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Thursday.
- Jefferson will be reduced to a single lane in each direction north of Paseo during the day on Monday and Tuesday.