The City of Rio Rancho issued six permits last month to area contractors for non-residential construction, according to data on the city website.
The projects had a total size of 23,137 square feet and value of $1.36 million:
• 2801 Westside Blvd. SE; 11,238 square feet; $735,639 valuation; Parks Construction Management.
• 4500 Arrowhead Ridge Drive SE; 1,985 square feet; $125,000 valuation; Southwest Telecom & Tower Inc.
• 1050 NM 528; 45 square feet; $1,500 valuation; San Juan Signs.
• 2400 Unser Blvd. SE; 3,369 square feet; $450,000 valuation; out to bid.
• 2801 Westside Blvd. SE; 6,200 square feet; $30,000 valuation; Parks Construction Management.
• 1565 Stephanie Road SE; 300 square feet; $20,000 valuation; Nexius Solutions Inc.
The first property on Westside is “Cabezon Storage,” according to the city. The construction on Stephanie involves a cell tower. Tenant improvements will occur at the other places.
In April, the city issued six permits for non-residential construction, which totaled 8,316 square feet and were valued at $1.62 million.