3:10 p.m.
(AP) — Albuquerque police say two people are facing charges after a barricade situation ended peacefully.
A police spokeswoman says the standoff started after detectives tracked an item that had been left as bait by police to lure would-be thieves.
Detectives used a loud speaker to make contact with those inside the home. After several hours, six people came out early Wednesday.
Detectives questioned them and ended up arresting two people on auto burglary charges. Police identified them as 21-year-old Nick White and a 16-year-old boy.
Police say travel restrictions in the 400 block of Rainbow SE were lifted once the standoff ended.
12:35 p.m.
Albuquerque police report that five people have now been detained without incident. No names or charges have been released at this time.
All roads in the area are are now open.
11:24 a.m.
Albuquerque police are on the scene of a SWAT situation in reference to a barricaded suspect on the 400 block of Rainbow in southeast Albuquerque, police said.
Police anticipate road closures and perimeters in he immediate area.
No further information was immediately available. Check back for updates as the story develops.

