Convicted murderer Angel Baldonado smoked heroin and was taking her co-conspirator Sheanee “Shea” Martinez to “get her well” too the… more »
- Judge rules Placitas horses are not wild - 1:20 am
- New deadline for SF pot proposal
- Plague found at wildlife park
- Cops: Gun pointed at neighbor
- Dog treated after acid attack
- Petition to decriminalize marijuana in Santa Fe comes up short
- Updated: Santa Fe police returning to four-day work weeks
- Auditor: Lawsuits likely over Medicaid
They're empty now, but come Saturday morning these tents -- they wind around the Plaza and stretch down neighboring streets -- will be packed with art for sale. Some will…
Maria's New Mexican Kitchen used to be one of my favorite places to take visitors from outside our state who were looking for a margarita, New Mexican food and some ambiance.
Two artists at Contemporary Hispanic Market find joy and passion in making their artistic dreams reality
A 16-year ("maybe a few more") volunteer at the Contemporary Hispanic Market, Tony Fernandez had been helping other artists for years before the thought finally hit him that, well, maybe he could create some art himself.
Plenty of trail dirt will accumulate on the St. Michael's High School football team's bus this season as the Horsemen enter a new district that sends them into the state's southern heartland.
Once again, brinksmanship is at play with the provision of acute health care in our community.
Friday night before Folk Art Market is the very fun Patron Party
The big newspapers around the country apparently haven’t weighed in yet with reviews of this year’s Santa Fe Opera productions.