The city of Santa Fe has put the brakes on using picture-taking speed enforcement vehicles as a means of traffic… more »
- Judge denies Rodella’s request to toss prosecutor
- SF panel votes down Redflex agreement
- Updated: Debate over decriminalizing pot heats up
- New St. Francis statue now in place at Santa Fe’s Church of the Holy Faith
- Santa Fe County Commission imposes moratorium; proposed La Bajada mine at issue
- Santa Fe committee pans new pot ordinance
- SFCC names Grissom permanent president
- SF County files petition with Supreme Court over pot question
A 10-foot statue of St. Francis of Assisi was set in place Tuesday at The Church of the Holy Faith as part of the historic Episcopal church’s 150th Anniversary celebration.…
Third person to hold job leaves with campaign low on cash
I had heard of The Love Apple for years and seen the name often on lists of Taos' Best this or that.
Since its inception six years ago, the Santa Fe Independent Film Festival has been carving out a niche for itself.
While Santa Fe Mayor Javier Gonzales has been tweeting a "coolmayorsmoment" of spotting the royals at the opening of the Invictus Games in England, some pretty cool things have been happening in Santa Fe as well.
On an idyllic Santa Fe summer Sunday afternoon out west on Tano Road, about 40 devoted supporters of Creativity for Peace gathered for “88 Keys X 20 Fingers,”
The weather was wacky. The local historical society is a bit crazy (but probably in a good way).