To escape the horrors of exploding planes above her Israeli bomb shelter, Mical Aloni turned to the gentle art of embroidery.
Latest blog posts
- Santa Fe filmmaker’s screening includes discussion about space exploration
- Nighttime fun: Isleta Resort & Casino is offering a variety of drink and food specials
- Experimental film festival in ABQ
- Sunday is Funday: San Felipe Casino is offering lots of promos to draw in patrons
- Ash Avildsen talks ‘What Now’ and Sumerian Films
Michael Becker took a chance and it paid off.
Santa Fe is graced by a number of “Mediterranean” restaurants offering variations on the salads, kebabs and casseroles common to the eastern end of that sea.
The Rio Rancho Symphonic Band, directed by John Emory, will present a concert celebrating spring, and the band’s 10th anniversary.
Internationally renowned Tewa sculptor Michael Naranjo is having a mini retrospective titled “Down the Line”
Longest-running variety show on TV
Cleo Godwin recognized her childhood friend Glenna Ferguson right away.
Opponents say it cuts into class time