Concerts, fireworks, a BBQ championship and a wine festival are just a few ways to spend the holiday
Here are a few places where you can catch a fun holiday event or a fireworks show
Latest blog posts
- Adventure-travel series showcases ABQ area
- The Crown Room prizes its steaks and decreases its prices
- Updated: Reelz picks up Trump’s Miss USA pageant
- YouTube episode ‘100 Ways to Attack the Groin’ helped ‘Enter the Dojo’ attract subscribers
- Sky City Casino offers guests an opportunity to learn table games
“Magic Mike XXL” comes up a little short compared to the original, director Steven Soderbergh’s blithe and bonny Channing Tatum showcase inspired by Tatum’s salad days as a male stripper.
Whoever thought to open a high-end wine store near the posh Santa Fe outliers of La Tierra and Las Campanas, and then attach an upscale eatery to go with it, was definitely a business savant.
Keb’ Mo’ has cultivated quite a reputation for himself.
While an international crowd of folk artists gathers on Museum Hill next weekend, more established gallery artists from eight countries will have their works lined up in Santa Fe’s convention center.
Santa Fe artist Peter Sarkisian has been getting notice the past couple of weeks after one of his pieces – “White Water, 1999″ – made something of a splash on the new season of HBO’s “True Detective.”
Several services as close as a phone call
Some lawmakers say feeding kids after start of class disrupts learning