Kubiak cites lack of financial support, as well as donation to liberal PAC from Soros
Welcome to the Albuquerque Journal’s coverage of the 2016 primary election.
Here you can find key dates and voter information, links to published news stories and information and questionnaires for many of the state and local candidates in contested races. Our coverage of legislative primary races will focus on contested races in Bernalillo, Sandoval and Santa Fe counties.
For official election information — including where to register to vote — call your county clerk.
The election information telephone number for the Bernalillo County clerk is 468-1290.
Telephone numbers for all 33 of New Mexico’s county clerks can be found by clicking here for the secretary of state’s website.
Election Day is Tuesday, June 7
- Last day to register to vote: May 10 (Only registered Democrats and Republicans can vote in the primary election)
- Absentee and early in-person voting at county clerks’ offices begin: May 10
- Early voting begins at voting centers and alternate sites: May 21
- Absentee and early voting ends: June 4
Where to Vote
Basic Voter Information
- County clerk phone numbers
- Request an absentee ballot
- Sample ballots (Must enter your info)
- My voting information
- Legislature district maps, House and Senate
- PRC district maps
- Maps, political parties, past results
- Secretary of state: voter information
State, local races
ST. LOUIS – A draft of the Democratic Party's policy positions reflects the influence of Ber ...Read More »
Detailed versions maintained by aidesRead More »