RIO RANCHO, N.M. — Sandoval County Treasurer Laura M. Montoya will have a tax representative visiting senior and community centers throughout the county to collect payments and answer property-tax questions.
All taxpayers are welcome. The schedule is:
• Corrales Senior Center: Dec. 20 and Jan. 9;
• Bernalillo Senior Center: Dec. 19 and Jan. 10;
• Placitas Community Center: Dec. 17 and Jan. 7;
• Jemez Community Center: Dec. 23 and Jan. 6;
• Pena Blanca Rec Center: Dec. 16;
• Cuba Senior Center: Dec. 18 and Jan. 8.
All outreaches are from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Also, taxpayers can:
• Utilize the drive-up drop box in the north parking lot at the Sandoval County Administration Building. Drop-box payments must be made by check only and include the property account number to which you would like the payment applied.
• Take payments to New Mexico Bank & Trust at 7830 Enchanted Hills Blvd. or 4001 Southern Blvd.
• Visit sandovalcountynm.gov;
• Call the automated line at 1-866-873-0944;
• Mail to PO Box 40, Bernalillo, NM 87004 or PO Box 27139, Albuquerque, NM 87125-7139;
• Pay at the treasurer’s officer, 1500 Idalia Road, Bernalillo, on the first floor of the county administration building.
From Dec. 9-Jan. 10, Montoya has extended office hours to 7:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Starting Jan. 13, hours will revert back to 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The first-half taxes are due Jan. 10. Second-half taxes can be paid April 10-May 10.