SANTA FE, N.M. — 1. ARROYO GALLERY, 200 Canyon Road. Santo Domingo (Kewa) Pueblo potter Robert Tenorio will talk about and demonstrate his work. Some of the proceeds will benefit the St. Vincent Hospital Foundation which supports the Christus St. Vincent Regional Medical Center. Reception 5-7 p.m. Call 988-1002.
2. ART EXCHANGE GALLERY, 60 E. San Francisco St., Suite 225. Recent paintings by Jeff Tabor. Reception 4-6 p.m. Through Dec. 7. Call 603-4485.
3. GOLDEN DAWN GALLERY, 201 Galisteo St. Hand-painted silk scarves by Margarete Bagshaw. Call 988-2024.
4. HILL’S GALLERY REMIX: THEN AND NOW, 217 Galisteo St. A temporary exhibit presenting a window into the emergence of Santa Fe as a contemporary art center during the 1970s as seen through a core group of artists whose work was shown at Hill’s Gallery from 1970-1981. Reception 5-7 p.m. Through Dec. 13. Call 512-415-7770.
5. NEW MEXICO MUSEUM OF ART, 107 W. Palace Ave. Alcove Artists conversations from 5:30-7 p.m. Free. Call 476-5072.
6. POP GALLERY, 142 Lincoln Ave., Suite 102. “Celebration Seuss: Holiday 2012,” Dr. Seuss’ artwork. Through Dec. 31. Call 820-0788.
7. RED DOT GALLERY, 826 Canyon Road.”Remarkable,” an exhibit of contemporary art by women student artists. Reception 2-4 p.m. Dec. 1. Through Dec. 9. Call 820-7338.
8. DAVID RICHARD GALLERY, 544 S. Guadalupe St. Works by Sanford Wurmfeld and Gabriele Evertz. Reception 5-7 p.m. Through Dec. 15. Call 983-9555.
JOHNSON’S OF MADRID GALLERIES OF FINE ART AND FIBER ART, 2843 N.M. 14, Madrid. Gallery talk on photopolymere gravure and new developments in printmaking by Ford Robbins. From 1:30-3 p.m. Call 471-1054.
9. MUSEUM OF SPANISH COLONIAL ART, 750 Camino Lejo, Museum Hill. “Metal and Mud,” an exhibition of Spanish Colonial clay and ironwork. Artist talk from 2-4 p.m. Saturday. Through April 30. Call 982-2226.
10. GEORGIA O’KEEFFE MUSEUM, 217 Johnson St. Celebrate the artist’s 125th birthday with arts and crafts from 1-4 p.m. Free. Call 946-1039.
11. SANTA FE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS, 3229 Rodeo Road. Annual holiday arts and crafts fair with needlework, stained glass, woodwork, jewelry, adobe art, cloth dolls, painted design work, homemade toys, baked goods and more. From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
12. SANTA FE FARMER’S MARKET, Railyard Plaza, 5 Guadalupe St. and Paseo de Peralta. Local food, arts and crafts from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Free.
13. WAXLANDER GALLERY, 622 Canyon Road. “Holiday Aglow,” a show of gallery artists. Reception 5-7 p.m. Nov. 23. Through Jan. 1. Call 984-2202.