ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — New Mexico’s Job Training Incentive Program Board allocated funding to eight businesses to support a total of 87 jobs in December.
The following companies received funding, according to the New Mexico Economic Development Department:
- Beck & Bulow Buffalo, which received $41,000 to support six trainees in Santa Fe.
- Boeing Co., which received $1.113 million to support 34 trainees in Albuquerque.
- Indica Labs, which received $63,431 to support two trainees and five interns in Albuquerque.
- KiloNewton, which received $95,666 to support four trainees and an intern in Albuquerque.
- National Water Services, which received $35,640 to support four trainees in Santa Fe.
- Systems Integration, which received $11,700 to support a single Albuquerque trainee.
- X2nSAT, which received $160,650 to support 11 trainees and seven interns in Las Cruces.
- X-Bow Launch Systems, which received $241,783 to support nine trainees and three interns in Albuquerque.
All told, $20.7 million was awarded through JTIP in 2020, according to EDD. That funding supported 2,380 New Mexico jobs, 29% of which are based in rural communities, according to the state agency.