You will be able to use your email address to register and use the web site to:
- Subscribe or securely renew your subscription;
- Check your account balance;
- Update your profile, including delivery address, email address and contact name;
- Set up Paysmart monthly payments on your credit card;
- Pay your bill;
- Manage delivery of your newspaper when you go on vacation;
- And restart delivery of your newspaper when you return.
The new system requires all subscribers to re-register by Nov. 1 in order to keep access to the Journal’s digital products.
“We understand that re-registering could be a minor inconvenience,” said Joe Leong, vice president of Circulation. “But the end result is well worth it and a benefit to our subscribers.”
The process takes less than a minute or two. Simply go to ABQjournal.com and click on “log in” at the top left of the home page. The new username will be your email address. And you can select any password you’d like.
This same email address and password will give you access to Albuquerque Journal content on all your devices.
Digital access is included in your subscription. However, readers who do not want digital access – either to read the newspaper or take advantage of the online customer service – do not need to take any action.