Early voting for the Nov. 4 general election opened at the Bernalillo County Clerk’s Annex at 111 Union Square St. SE on Oct. 7.
Today, an additional 18 early voting centers will open in Bernalillo County. The centers will operate Monday through Saturday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., through Nov. 1, except where noted.
Here is a list of the early voting center locations:
- 98th and Central Shopping Center, 120 98th St. NW, Suite A5.
- Glenwood Village, 12611 Montgomery NE, Suites A1-A2.
- Central and Juan Tabo Plaza, 11816 Central Ave. SE, Suite C.
- County Clerk’s Annex, 111 Union Square St. SE.
- Fiesta del Norte Shopping Center, 6001 San Mateo NE, Suite B3.
- West Bluff Center, 5201 Ouray Road NW, Suite D-2.
- Daskalos Center, 5339 and 5339-A Menaul Blvd. NE.
- South Valley Multi Gen Center, 2008 Larrazolo Road SW.
- Los Ranchos Villa, 6601 4th St. NW, Suites L and M.
- Montgomery Crossing, 8510 Montgomery Blvd. NE, Suite A6.
- Paseo Crossing Shopping Center, 8000 Paseo Del Norte NE, Suite A3.
- Petroglyph Plaza, 8201 Golf Course Road NW, Suite C-1.
- Rio Bravo Senior Meal Site, 3910 Isleta Blvd. SW.
- Willow Village Shopping Center, 955 San Pedro Drive SE.
- Sun Country Plaza, 9421 Coors Blvd. NW, Suites G and H.
- University of New Mexico, Student Union Building.
- Tijeras City Hall, 12 Camino Municipal, Tijeras.
The following centers are open Tuesday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
- Desiderio Community Center, 117 Tribal Road 7036 To’Hajiilee.
- Isleta Recreation Center, Tribal Road 40, Building 60, Isleta.