Landings recorded live on Facebook
For the latest on conditions and updates from the Fiesta, download the Albuquerque Journal’s app.
6:00 – Dawn Patrol Show, presented by Route 66 Casino Hotel & RV Resort
6:00 – Laser Light Show
6:30 – Krispy Kreme Morning Glow
7:00 – Farewell Mass Ascension
8:30-11:00 – AIBF Chainsaw Carving Q&A
Traffic is expected to be heavy on I-25 northbound and southbound, and on Tramway and Alameda approaching Balloon Fiesta Park.
Park & Ride will be running. Here are the locations:
– Airport Parking I-25 & Sunport located at 1501 Aircraft Avenue SE, follow signs off of Aircraft Avenue.
– Hoffmantown Church – 8888 Harper Road NE, Park in the northeast lot only.
– Coronado Mall – 6600 Menaul Boulevard NE, park in the southwest corner near San Pedro.
– Intel (southern parking lot) – Highway 528/Rio Rancho Blvd. Enter the Park & Ride lot at either Westside Blvd. or 21st street and follow the signs.
– Cottonwood Mall (northeast parking lot) – located at 10000 Coors Bypass near Seven Bar Loop.
Park & Ride prices
Same-day purchase at Park & Ride locations. Balloon Park admission and service charge is included.
– Adults (13-61) – $22
– Seniors (62 and older) – $20
– Children (6-12) – $10
– Children (5 and under) – Free