SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW FORM
To place a paid obituary or In Memoriam notice, please fill in this form to get started. A representative will contact you to provide specific details on pricing and to collect any additional information needed, as well as to confirm publication.
WE ARE NO LONGER OPEN ON SATURDAYS STARTING MAY 27. PLEASE SEE UPDATED DEADLINES BELOW.
• Up to two photos can run in the notice, we accept either color or black and white pictures and prefer the photos to be in JPEG or PNG format. For any other format please contact our obituary representative at (505) 823-3373.
• We offer a variety of icons that you can add to your memoriam or obituary. These are found in the “Select an optional icon” drop-down list on the form below.
• Included with your paid obituary notice, is the on-line publication of the notice on our website.
Once we receive your notice information we will calculate the cost and a representative will contact you to go over the details.
We will no longer be open on Saturdays Starting May 27. We request that all obituaries be finalized by 2pm on Fridays for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
• For Sat., Sun., & Mon. publication, submit notices by 2 p.m. on Friday
• For Tues. – Fri. publication, submit notices by 2 p.m. on previous day
• Holiday deadline varies; please contact us for specific information.
All notices are subject to verification with a funeral home or crematorium and must be obtained prior to publication. This is a required step.
If you have questions about your notice or need assistance, please call (505) 823-3373, Monday -Friday, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Death notices are available online each morning by 7:30 a.m. Mountain time. If the death notices have not been updated by 7:30 a.m. Mountain time on the day of publication in the newspaper, please contact our obituary department by e-mail, click here