Albuquerque Weather

Currently in Santa Fe, NM

Partly Cloudy

39.4°F

Feels like 37°F

  • Wind:
    From the SW at 3.4 MPH Gusting to 4.9 MPH
  • Wind Chill:
    37 F (3 C)
  • Pressure:
    29.93 in
  • Visibility:
    10.0 mi
  • Dew Point:
    25°F
  • Humidity:
    57%
  • Precip. Today:
    0.00 in

Last Updated on February 27, 8:58 AM MST

  • Mon 02/27

    Partly Cloudy

    Hi: 52°F

    Lo: 36°F

    Rain: 20%

    Precip: 0.13 in

    Wind: 21 mph SW

  • Tue 02/28

    Rain

    Hi: 46°F

    Lo: 19°F

    Rain: 80%

    Precip: 0.11 in

    Wind: 25 mph WSW

  • Wed 03/01

    Clear

    Hi: 45°F

    Lo: 20°F

    Rain: 0%

    Precip: 0 in

    Wind: 12 mph NW

  • Thu 03/02

    Clear

    Hi: 52°F

    Lo: 26°F

    Rain: 0%

    Precip: 0 in

    Wind: 12 mph NW

  • Fri 03/03

    Clear

    Hi: 56°F

    Lo: 29°F

    Rain: 0%

    Precip: 0 in

    Wind: 8 mph WSW

  • Sat 03/04

    Clear

    Hi: 60°F

    Lo: 33°F

    Rain: 0%

    Precip: 0 in

    Wind: 11 mph W

  • Sun 03/05

    Partly Cloudy

    Hi: 63°F

    Lo: 34°F

    Rain: 0%

    Precip: 0 in

    Wind: 20 mph WSW

  • Mon 03/06

    Clear

    Hi: 61°F

    Lo: 33°F

    Rain: 0%

    Precip: 0 in

    Wind: 10 mph WNW

  • Tue 03/07

    Clear

    Hi: 62°F

    Lo: 34°F

    Rain: 0%

    Precip: 0 in

    Wind: 9 mph SW

  • Wed 03/08

    Clear

    Hi: 65°F

    Lo: 35°F

    Rain: 0%

    Precip: 0 in

    Wind: 8 mph S

Hourly Forecast

Time Temp. Feels Like Humidity Conditions Rain Cloud Cover Wind
9:00 am 38°F 33°F 53% Partly Cloudy 0% 50% 5 mph SW
10:00 am 41°F 36°F 48% Partly Cloudy 0% 54% 8 mph SW
11:00 am 44°F 38°F 41% Partly Cloudy 0% 57% 14 mph SW
12:00 pm 46°F 39°F 35% Partly Cloudy 0% 50% 20 mph SW
1:00 pm 48°F 48°F 31% Partly Cloudy 0% 42% 21 mph WSW
2:00 pm 50°F 50°F 29% Partly Cloudy 0% 35% 22 mph SW
3:00 pm 50°F 50°F 28% Partly Cloudy 1% 66% 21 mph WSW
4:00 pm 50°F 50°F 30% Overcast 3% 85% 18 mph WSW
5:00 pm 48°F 48°F 34% Overcast 13% 93% 14 mph WSW
6:00 pm 46°F 41°F 36% Overcast 18% 95% 11 mph WSW
7:00 pm 44°F 40°F 44% Overcast 17% 98% 9 mph SW
8:00 pm 42°F 38°F 50% Overcast 24% 100% 9 mph SSW
9:00 pm 41°F 35°F 54% Chance of Rain 38% 99% 9 mph SSW
10:00 pm 41°F 36°F 57% Chance of Rain 35% 98% 8 mph SSW
11:00 pm 39°F 32°F 60% Chance of Rain 57% 98% 11 mph SSW
12:00 am 39°F 33°F 65% Snow 53% 99% 9 mph SSW
1:00 am 39°F 33°F 65% Snow 42% 99% 10 mph S
2:00 am 39°F 33°F 64% Chance of Rain 31% 99% 10 mph S
3:00 am 39°F 33°F 65% Snow 45% 99% 9 mph SSW
4:00 am 39°F 32°F 69% Snow 48% 99% 11 mph SSW
5:00 am 38°F 30°F 69% Snow 44% 98% 12 mph SW
6:00 am 38°F 29°F 72% Snow 46% 99% 13 mph SW
7:00 am 38°F 29°F 75% Snow 44% 99% 13 mph SW
8:00 am 40°F 32°F 72% Rain 69% 100% 12 mph SW
9:00 am 42°F 35°F 63% Rain 81% 100% 15 mph SW
10:00 am 42°F 35°F 62% Chance of Rain 73% 99% 15 mph WSW
11:00 am 43°F 35°F 57% Chance of Rain 43% 99% 17 mph WSW
12:00 pm 45°F 37°F 50% Chance of Rain 37% 93% 19 mph WSW
1:00 pm 45°F 36°F 46% Chance of Rain 33% 82% 21 mph WSW
2:00 pm 45°F 36°F 44% Partly Cloudy 15% 78% 22 mph WSW
3:00 pm 45°F 36°F 39% Partly Cloudy 15% 76% 25 mph W
4:00 pm 44°F 35°F 39% Partly Cloudy 1% 50% 26 mph W
5:00 pm 42°F 33°F 42% Partly Cloudy 1% 51% 26 mph W
6:00 pm 38°F 27°F 47% Partly Cloudy 0% 32% 21 mph W
7:00 pm 36°F 26°F 51% Clear 1% 12% 16 mph W
8:00 pm 34°F 25°F 53% Clear 2% 4% 13 mph WNW
TOP |